Trustar Pharma & Packing Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Model No.: ZP31/ZP29/ZP27
Type: Preparation Machinery
Finished Dosage Form: Tablet
Precision: High Precision
Certification: CE, GMP
Warranty: 1 Year
Max. Main Pressure: 80KN
Max. Dia Of Tablet (mm): 25
Max. Tablet Thickness (mm): 6
Packaging: export wooden case
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 10SETS/month
Certificate: CE, ISO9001
1. Machine Description
The machine is a double-press type, continuous automatic tablet press for pressing granular raw materials into tablets. It is mainly used in pharmaceutical, chemistry, foodstuff, electronic industries and suitable for make large size tablets.
2. Technical features
1) Double press type with high productivity, suitable for making big tablets.
2) Made of stainless steel, the housing is fully closed, The surface of the rotary turret is covered with a hardened layer so that the turret surface is wear resistant. The machine conforms to GMP requirements.
3) Adopt transparent windows, tableting state can be observed clearly. The windows can be opened, cleaning and maintenance is easy.
4) The machine can stop automatically in case of overpressure.
5) Speed adjustable, operation simple and reliable.3. Main technical parameters
ZP31 ZP29 ZP27 Dies Max. Main pressure Max. Dia of Tablet (mm) Max. filling depth (mm) Max. Turret speed (r/min) Max. Capacity (pcs/h) 111600 104400 97200 Motor power 4KW Dimensions 1140*1000 *1650mm 1140*1000 *1650mm 1140*1000 *1650mm Weight 1850kg
31 29 27 80KN 80KN
25 25 25 15 15 15 Max. tablet thickness (mm) 6 6 6 30 30 30
Max. Main pressure
Max. Dia of Tablet (mm)
Max. filling depth (mm)
Max. Turret speed (r/min)
Max. Capacity (pcs/h)
1. Our company
Trustar Pharma & Packing Equipment Co.,Ltd Culture
Work style: solid credibility, authority and reliable;
Enterprises purpose:integrity services to customers, a service win customers;
Teamwork:win-win team the importance of care and mutual benefit, work with
Market concept:the interests of users is always what Trustar pursuit;
Dealers coexistence with the principles:mutual benefit and common development
3. Packing and transportation