The filling and sealing machine, as its name implies, is a machine that can be both filling and sealing. There are different models for different industries. The filling and sealing machine can also be widely used in product packaging in the pharmaceutical, daily chemical, food, chemical and other industries. Such as: ointment, adhesive, silica gel, AB glue, skin cream, hair dye, shoe polish, toothpaste and other liquid or paste-like materials filling and sealing.
Precautions for use of sealing machine
1. It is not suitable for metal containers and metal caps, let alone press the start button on the metal table, otherwise the machine will be damaged.
2. Before turning on the power, you must insert the induction aviation plug and lock the screws.
3. Use a single-phase three-wire power cord. For the safety of the operator, a single-phase three-wire power socket must be used. The ground of the workplace must be dry to maintain insulation.
4. It is equipped with automatic protection function for overheating. When the temperature inside the machine is overheated, the buzzer inside the machine will beep for a long time and the yellow indicator light of "Abnormal Protection (PRO MD)" shall be on. After the device stops, continue to work.
5. During the working process, you should touch the surface of the induction head frequently to check whether it is overheated. If you find that your hands are hot, stop heating and wait for it to cool down before working (cooling does not need to turn off the power). When the "WARMUP" green indicator light is off, please Do not press the start button to avoid false triggering. After the machine is finished, please turn off the power switch on the panel. 6. Equipped with a fuse of 5A, it cannot be replaced by a fuse greater than 5A.
7. There is high voltage inside, and the bottom plate is live. It is strictly forbidden to repair it privately to avoid personal electric shock.
8. If you find that there are exposed wires before use, you should stop using the machine and use it after maintenance.
9. The equipment should not be impacted, stressed or damp during transportation, storage and use.